top of page
Explore the most beautiful destinations in
* We pick up guest in hotel at Nha Trang center
* The surcharge will be applied for hotel far away the center ( airport area)
* We just offer the PRIVATE TOUR
* The itinerary :
- 9:00 : Pick up guest in the hotel in the center
- 9:20 : Visit Ponagar tower which is the historical and cultural relic of the long-standing art and architecture of the Cham people. It is located on Cu Lao hill towards the East Sea in the Vinh Phuoc district of Nha Trang city in Khanh Hoa. Ponagar Tower is the historical and cultural relic of the long-standing art and architecture of the Cham people
-10:20 : Visit Hon Chong Promontory standing at La San foothill, Nha Trang is an incredible group of boulders stacking one another without any special adhesive substances. Especially, there is the largest square-shaped rock lying on the highest and having a huge five-fingered hand indentation on its side overlooking the sea.
- 11:20 : Visit Nha Trang stone church .With typical Gothic Revival architecture and an eye-catchingly magnificent bell tower, it is a landmark that can be seen from anywhere in the area. Inside the church, you are surrounded on all four sides by ancient stone walls, inspiring a feeling of solemnity. When piercing rays of sun light up the interior, bright colors inside the church are revealed. This is an active cathedral and Mass is celebrated regularly. Visitors are often able to hear hymns from a singing choir.
- 12:20 : Long Son pogoda is a Buddhist temple in the city of Nha Trang on South Central Coast of Vietnam
- 13:00 : Đầm market where is a biggest market in Nha Trang city.You will have chance to see how is local living and trading as well as try some street food in the market.
- 13:30 : Mud Bathing and relax time at I-resort ( optional)
+ All Fees and Taxes
+ Moist towelettes
+ Bottle water
+ English-speaking guide
+ Hotel pickup and drop-off
+ Air-conditioned vehicle
+ Entrance tickets
* Mud bath ticket, Tips and other personals expenses is not included
Have Questions? We're here
bottom of page